- Please have head/earphones with you available.
- If you can, find yourself a small and intimate space. It can be indoors or outdoors.
Sit down, close your eyes and imagine a slight breeze hovering over your exposed skin. Pick up any scent that is lingering around you.
- Open the soundmap (https://thescapeonline.wordpress.com/soundmap/). It is optimally navigated from a computer screen or a mobile- phone screen. Once you land on the soundmap you can listen to as many soundscapes as you wish.
- Retain the whole map open and visible as the soundscape is playing on the same page.
- Be sure to listen to at least three soundscapes. The order that you chose to listen to the soundscapes does not matter otherwise. However, make sure that you listen to “Day 4” and do not listen to it first.
- Please remember that your second listening will always be different from your first.
- Please note that you might feel the need to close and re-open your eyes; allow your gaze to remain on the screen or let it drift away.
- Before pressing «play», wear your head/earphones. Adjust the volume as needed.
Attention! Beware that once you finish listening, you will have created your own soundscape.
BREATHE IN SOUND